i call it pimin pin, it's remake pin by cemprut,lol...
i remember when i'm in college in Jogja, me and Ay have a little business for makin a pimpin pin. i don't have a money to buy the pin maker, it so expensive at that time. so we go to Beringharjo Market in Jogja, buy a pin and remake it in to my own design and sell it,haha...
enough for the story, this is the pimpin pin:
1. pin (just buy it in a store or market. the back pin plates must from plastic so it's not hard to open it)
4. glue gun
6. accecories such as buttons, sequin, lace, ribbon, pom-pom etc.
1. open pins with screwdriver, gently please !
2. cut the fabric 1 cm larger than the diameter of the pin !
3. glue the back of the pin plates !
4. folding the fabric slowly in to the back of the pin plates !
5. trim to look like this !
6. glue the back cover pin !
7. glue the two elements of the pin, close the edges !
8. prepare ur accecories that will you stick it !
9. stick it with glue one by one !
10. voila !
this pin makes ur tee, bag or veil look more cute rite???
and this is my fav:
hope this tutorial is inspiring u guys for making the pimpin pin...
have a nice day...!!!